This photo shows three visitors on horseback in front of Angel's Landing in southern Utah's Zion National Park. Angel's Landing is a 1,488-foot tall rock that contains one of the most popular trails in the national park system. First called Mukuntuweap (Zion), the park was designated a national monument by President Howard Taft in 1909. In 1918, it received the highest order of protection and was renamed Zion National Park. Photographed ca. 1925.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.