A tourist known only as Doris B. stands on the bumper of her touring car as the male driver remains inside at a scenic stop in the canyon of Zion National Park. She is pointing at a pair of park signs in front of some of the giant rocks that have made the southern Utah park a favorite to visitors for many years. First called Mukuntuweap (Zion), it was designated a national monument by President Howard Taft in 1909. In 1918, it received the highest order of protection and was renamed Zion National Park.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.