The White Island Light was also known as the Isles of Shoals Light. It was first built in 1821 on the southern tip of White Island, the southernmost island of the Isles of Shoals near Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The current lighthouse was built in 1859. It shines a bright white beam every 15 seconds. In foggy weather, its horn sounds every 30 seconds. The island is not accessible to the public today. Published ca. 1888.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.