The Royal Fire Company was officially chartered in 1901 to give fire protection to the west end of York, Pennsylvania. In 1902, the company was renamed the Royal Fire Company No. 6. It was also the year they put into service the new Halloway combination chemical and hose wagon shown here. The fire engine is drawn by two horses and manned by a driver and pair of firemen. Photographed ca. 1911.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.