Reuben (Ruby) C. Syrett and his family moved to southern Utah in 1916. They built a ranch near Bryce Canyon, a place they thought beautiful beyond imagination. In 1919, they built a lodge near the canyon's edge. In 1923, when Bryce Canyon became a national monument, Syrett built Ruby's Inn, a favorite place of lodging for canyon visitors then and now. This photo shows staff and possibly visitors on horseback in front of the inn.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.