This amazing delivery truck, manufactured by Semmes Motor Co., is parked behind the Big Four Candy Company in Washington DC. The writing on the side of the panel truck reads "Big Four Candy Company Inc., Wholesale Confectioners, 608 E. St. N. W." On the passenger door is printed, "Schrafft's Chocolates." (Schrafft's was a candy company founded by William F. Schrafft in Boston, in 1861.) Published between 1910-1926.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.