Denver's Arch of Welcome (also known as the Mizpah Arch) at 17th Street was photographed from Union Station in Denver, Colorado, where it welcomed visitors to the city. It was completed in 1906. The departure side of the sign was later changed to "Mizpah," a Hebrew word meant to symbolize the bond between visitors and the city. It was torn down in 1931.
All images reproduced on embossed canvas mounted to either 3/16” or 1/2” Ultra Board.
Descriptive information provided on the back of each image.
Notes- The watermark "HistoricalPhoto.com" will not appear on artwork itself.